Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blog number three...

This is getting silly! But this will be the last one, I'm sure! A few years ago, I came up with the idea of writing a story about a young knight and a dragon who meet up, become friends, and have marvelous adventures. I even started writing it, but never finished it. I dug it out recently, and thought it would be great if I could continue it. SO, that's what I'm going to attempt to do here.
Also, my dear husband, Dave, had made up some stories about a "Carrot Queen" for the older kids when they were little. I'm going to try to convince him to share those stories with you, as well.
I will go for now, off to do some creative-type things, but I will be back with the first installment of my story later! You'll just have to be patient until then!

No comments: